Saturday 2 April 2011

Long Time No Write

Troubles with my computer (problems still residing from the milk based spilling incident) have left me lazy about writing the blog. All the words I thought I had to write when without the computer seem to have vanished somewhere else. I was also somewhat distracted by making a performance about swimming the channel, which instead of helping me to make the swim more attainable, seems to have widened the distance between here and France.

So lets start back more than a month ago, when I was working with pens and paper, borrowed computers on borrowed time, talking to myself in a windowless room with four paddling pools and several large bags of salt.

I'm going to try to split up the entries I should have written weeks ago, again so it doesn't become a huge chunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment